Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Balloons

I recently discovered Stamper Camper's Corner.  I love Mary's style!  I fell in love with this card, but I don't own any of the stamps that Mary used.  So I created a similar card using my Cricut, Sure Cuts A Lot software and some designer paper.  I used the Berlin Sans FB Demi font.  I created the balloons using three circles and a triangle and merged them together in SCAL.  I created this for my nephew's 8th birthday and I was hoping to get the 8 from the impression plate to be a part of the card, but it didn't quite work that way.  The 8 is too close to the edge of the plate to be able to put it where I needed it on the paper. 
Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select White for base, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, Ballet Blue
SU Designer Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
SU Stamps - So Happy For You
Accessories - PTI By the Numbers Impression Plate, White Embroidery Floss, Foam Tape, Cricut, SCAL software

Jacob

0 comments: