Friday, February 13, 2009

Quick Valentine's Day Card

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for my husband for a Valentine's Day card. I bookmarked a few, but wasn't feeling really inspired. Guy cards are such a challenge. This is what I ended up making:
On the inside I am going to write "I love ewe" or the words from that old song that is stuck in my head - "I love youuuuuuuuu...." I can't remember all the words or who sings it so I'm having a little trouble with my Google search! Too bad I couldn't sing to Google!

For the image, I found this great Doodlebat font called DB Animal Valentine's at Scrap N Font . I couldn't decide between that font and DB Animal Occasion and decided to go with the Valentine one because of the hearts and the sayings. Lots of the animals are the same in the two fonts. Since I ended up covering up the ewe's heart with a Cricut cut out heart, I could of gone with the DB Animal Occasions font and got the CUTE penguin image that is in that set... I guess I'll have to spend another $3 US for that one too! What an awesome way to add to my images without breaking the bank. Besides lots of images for a cheap price, I also can print this images any size I want.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories - Rectangular and Scalloped Rectangular Nestabilities, Stampin' Dimensionals, Cricket George cartridge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is darling, Kim! Thanks for sharing!

Regina Easter said...

very cute card nicole....