Sunday, May 03, 2009

New Blog - Old Card

I'm pretty excited about my new blog look. I got the template for free from Gisele Jaquenod. Isn't it cute! I tweeked it a bit to make it a bit wider. Since I know nothing about HTML, it took a little bit of playing. Let me know if it doesn't work on your computer as now I wonder if I shouldn't have been messy around.

It was a gorgeous day today so between working in the garden, preparing for my garage sale next weekend and playing with my blog, there was no time to stamp. So, here's one of the cards that I made in March when I went to Jen's Stamp-a-Stack.
I love the above card, but I needed a thank you card and didn't have one ready - of course! So I pulled off the sentiment and changed it to "Thank You". I added the scalloped oval because I wanted to see if I could make the SU scalloped oval with my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot software. I really need to set a goal of working on my watercolouring... perhaps I work on that in the summer.
We made two of each of the five designs at the Stamp-a-Stack, plus a bonus project. I'll try and get the others posted soon as they are all so cute.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

0 comments: