Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Well, I was back to using my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot software for this card! I was inspired by Jennifer's card. I don't have a Father's Day stamp so I printed it up on the computer. I goofed when I was making this card because I decided to add the brads after I had glued everything on the card base. I don't like my brad backs showing on the inside of my card so I added a strip of DSP to the inside to cover my brads and my paper piercing. I know it doesn't look like it, but I did use my Mat pack template to make the paper piercing, but it still looks wonky! I need to practise that skill!

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Whisper White
SU Designer Paper - Summer Picnic
Accessories - Star brads

0 comments: