Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Birthday Balloons

I originally made this card without the ribbon for a masculine card, but then needed a birthday card for a female friend so I quickly added the ribbon to "girly" it up!  This was a quick and easy card to make.  I used my Cricut and SCAL software to make the scalloped square and the yellow square.  I used my paper cutter for the white square because I only needed to cut three straight sides and then use scissors for the top.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock -Bashful Blue, So Saffroon, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red Textured,  PTI - Stamper's Select White
Ink - Versa Fine Onyx Black
Stamps - Studio G Balloons, PTI Faux Ribbon
Accessories - SU Markers - Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Cricut, Sure Cuts A Lot software

0 comments: