Friday, July 02, 2010

Dragon and Knight

My nephew turned 7 today and this is the card I made for him.  He had his party last weekend and it was a knight and princess party.  I used the Once Upon a Time set from myscrapchick.com to make the dragon and the knight using my Cricut and SCAL software.  I really found the spikes on the dragon too tiny to cut and to glue so I made them larger than what they were supposed to be for that size of a dragon. 

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Really Rust,  Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Old Olive, Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Brushed Silver, Going Gray, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
SU Ink - Basic Black
SU Stamps - Birthdays Count
Accessories - Cricut, SCAL software, SVG file - Once Upon a Time from myscrapchick.com, glue pen, Basic Black Marker

1 comments:

jimlynn said...

Perfect card for a 7 year old! Very cute.
Lynn