Monday, January 03, 2011

Christmas Cardinal

I created this card for my brother-in-law's mother who LOVES birds and nature.  Again, I used my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot software along with a svg file from My Snowman Collection created by My Scrap Chick.  I also used the SCAL software to create the labels.  I just used the Designer Label punch image from Stampin' Up to create a svg file and then I stretched it to fit my sentiment and then enlarged it slightly to create a frame.  If you need more detailed directions, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Real Red, Basic Black, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Brushed Silver
SU Ink - Basic Black
SU Stamps - Warmest Regards
Accessories - Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder, foam tape, white gel pen

Florence

0 comments: