Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Live for Today

I was thrilled to make this card as I am sending it to a special young lady who is going to be celebrating her one year anniversary of being drug and alcohol free!!!!!  I am so incredibly proud of her for all the obstacles she has overcome in her life.  The day before her anniversary, she will be starting college to become an addictions counsellor!  Yahoo!

Natasha's card was my inspiration for this card.  I love her use of bright colours and I love that this card is not too "girly" which will really suit the recipient.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Real Read, Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink - SU - Real Red, Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Yoyo Yellow. VersaFine - Onyx Black
Stamps - SU - Seeing Spots, PTI - Through the Trees
Accessories - Foam Tape

0 comments: