Saturday, February 26, 2011

Branch Out Birthday

The inspiration for the colour scheme and layout of this card came from Beth's card.   Beth had made her card for a challenge titled "Branching Out", which made me think of using my Branch Out stamp set.  I swapped Regal Rose for Pretty in Pink because I have DSP in Regal Rose, but not in Pretty in Pink!  I used my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot software to cut the 3" circle and the scallop circle.  The scallop circle is from Two Peas in a Bucket and is cut at 3.25".  Looking at the picture of the card, I'm wondering if I should have tried framing the sentiment with Regal Rose.

Thanks for looking,
Kim
 [URL=http://therobbsbloggingalong.blogspot.com/]my blog entry[/URL].
SU Card Stock - Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Regal Rose
SU Designer Paper - Certainly Celery, Regal Rose
SU Ink - Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose
SU Stamps - Branch Out, Warmest Regards
Accessories - Regal Rose brads from Pink Hedge Hog Papercrafts, Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, corner rounder punch

Florence

0 comments: