Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Birthday to Crow About

My library assistant loves crows so I've created this card for her birthday.  I used the crow from the freebie Banner Day SVG set from Lettering Delights and the balloon from the Birthday Celebration clip art set.  I can only find the Banner Day SVG in my account so I can't link directly to it.  Perhaps you only get it once you sign up because it is a freebie.  I just opened the crow right in Sure Cuts A Lot, broke it apart and the cut it.  The balloon image had to be traced first, but that only takes a second in SCAL.

Thanks for looking,
Kim
Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select White, SU - Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun
SU Designer Paper -
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
PTI Stamp - Mega Mixed Messages
Accessories - Foam Tape, Hemp, Distressing Tool, Black Brads

Angela

0 comments: