Sunday, March 13, 2011

FTL 131

I hope my sister-in-law likes this funky birthday card that I created using Becky's interpretation of the FTL #131 on the Clean & Simple blog.  One thing that helped make this card come together smoothly was that I glued my DSP paper on to some chipboard (cardboard from the back of the DSP package) before I cut it.  I then used the multi-cut feature on Sure Cuts A Lot to cut the flower twice so it made it through all the layers.  The flower is just from the SCAL Basic Shapes library.  I cut the small ones at 2.5" by 2.205 and the large one at 3.25" x 2.874.  The centers are just some DSP glued on chipboard and then punched out at 1/2" and 3/4".

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select White for base
SU Designer Paper - Kaleidoscope
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps - PTI - Signature Greetings
Accessories - Corner Rounder Punch

Wendy

1 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

Lovely job! Such fun colors, I'm sure she'll love this!