Friday, July 08, 2011

Branch Out Thank You

It has been a looooong time since I have posted anything on my blog.  Now that work is finished for the summer, hopefully I'll get back into the routine of posting a little more regularly.  I have been making cards and have taken pictures of them so I do have things to post!

I created this card as a thank you for a dear friend, and fellow teacher who always remembers my birthday with a gift and cards from her class.

Thanks for looking,
Kim
Card Stock - PTI Stamper's Select White, SU - Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
SU Designer Paper - Banbury
SU Ink - Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Stamps - SU - Branch Out, PTI - Faux Ribbon
Accessories - Cricut, Sure Cuts A Lot software, svg file for scalloped circle, Martha Stewart clear gem stickers, foam tape, distressing tool


Bernice

0 comments: