Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mother's Day Quail

I'm still catching up on posting cards I created and didn't blog...

On my second Saleabration order I realized that I could order stuff from the catalogue as my free item -don't ask me how I missed that the first time!  I was so excited to get the "Happy Together" stamp set because my mom loves quails.  The three little quails remind me of my brothers and I... I'm the one in the middle beaking off to my younger brother, who is most likely whining and my older brother is just off doing his own thing! 

Anyways... I started out CASEing Stacey's card because it is so cute.  I ended up changing a few things.  I really liked her square layout, but my bashful blue ribbon was too wide for that layout so I switched to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I also do not have basic grey ink or corduroy button so I changed those details.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select White for base, SU - Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink - VersaFine - Onyx Black, SU - Brilliant Blue
SU Stamps - Happy Together, Short & Sweet
Accessories - Bashful Blue Stitched Ribbon, SU Flower Brad

Mom

0 comments: