Thursday, July 28, 2011

Muirfield Birthday

This card is almost a complete CASE of Jen's card.  I love hers so much that it seemed a shame to change anything! ;-)  I've created this card for my nephew-in-law.  As you can see it is a masculine card with stars.  He received a tree card last year so I guess I'll alternate between trees and stars each year!

A few years ago I did a designer series paper share.  We each got a 6x6 sheet of all the different DSP that was available that year.  I love having such a great assortment of paper available to me, even if they are all retired now.  As a card maker and not a scrapbooker, the 6x6 size is perfect for me.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI Stamper's Select White, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss Textured
SU Designer Paper - Muirfield
SU Ink - Pacific Point
Stamp - PTI - Signature Greetings
Accessories - gold brad, foam tape, Cricut and SCAL software to cut star (1.75" width)

Gord

0 comments: