Monday, August 15, 2011

Trendy Trees Thanks

This is another card that I made a few months ago and am only now getting around to posting.  I really hope I stop doing that as it is tough trying to remember details about the card - like who did I give it to!  This was a pretty quick and easy card to create.  I used my Cricut and SCAL software for the Chocolate Chip circle and the scalloped circle.  I like using a punch for cutting out stamped images like the tree and the sentiment.  It is just so much easier to center things. 

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
SU Designer Paper - Banbury
SU Ink - Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
SU Stamps - Trendy Trees
Accessories - Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, Cricut, SCAL software, scallop circle svg, circle punch, word window punch, foam tape

Bernice?

1 comments:

kathyzour said...

very cute, I like the clean simple design and the colors you chose are amazing. nice job