Saturday, July 05, 2008

Wedding Invitations


My mom is getting married again... on her 70th birthday... to her first husband... how cute is that? Since she decided rather late that she wanted invitations we had to work with what I had on hand. She chose pink and white and I used ideas from here design her invitations. Once I figured out what to make, they were super easy and I think they look quite elegant.

Kim

SU Cardstock - Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, SU Cardstock Vellum
Card Base 9 1/4" x 7" scored at 4 5/8"
Pink - 2 pieces of 6 1/2 " x 4 1/8"
White (2) and Vellum - 6 1/4" x 3 7/8"
Accessories Pink Satin ribbon from Wal-Mart ; White Flower Brads - I don't know who makes them. I picked them up at my local scrapbooking store; 3 M Vellum Tape; Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls folder

0 comments: