Sunday, November 23, 2008

Little Girls


I made this card for a friend's son and his wife who are adopting two little four year old girls from Ethiopia. A typical baby girl card wouldn't do for this situation so I found this word art quote made by Bethany to use on the card. I matched my printer ink to Regal Rose using the chart found here. Of course the quote wouldn't fit in my Nesties so I made my own scalloped rectangle using my Cricut and Cricut Design Studio. I only have the trial version of the program, but I'm hoping to get the Sure Cuts A Lot program for Christmas as I think it works a little smoother than the Cricut Design Studio.

Thanks for looking,

Kim

SU Card Stock - Pink Pirouette Textured C/S Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
SU Designer Paper - Georgia Peach
Accessories - Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

0 comments: