Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gratitude


I LOVE quotes and have been collecting them for quite awhile. I was so excited the other day when I found Scrapnfonts . First because of all of the great doodlebat fonts that I will be able to use with the Sure Cuts A Lot program (when I get it) and my Cricut. Then when I signed up for their newsletter, I found out about this great collection of Word Art.

Even though I have at least a $1 000 worth of stamping stuff (Oh, my!) it never seems to meet all my needs. It is hard for me to justify getting all my wants because this is just a hobby and if I make two cards in a week, I think I'm doing well. So if I can figure out ways to create with out buying more stuff, I'm pretty excited.

I used Photoshop Elements 6 and this chart to change the colours of the quote to match Stampin' Up's colours. It ended up being a real easy card once I figured out how to change the colours! I must say I'm also really loving my Big Shot and Nestablities.

Thanks for looking,

Kim

SU Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
SU Designer Paper - Haiku
Accessories - Nestablities; Stampin' Dimensionals

0 comments: