Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thinking of You Simple Sketches


I pretty well copied this card completely from Maria at splitcoaststampers.com. I just changed the base to Confetti White, the Black layer and ink to Chocolate Chip, the Really Rust to Ruby Red and the sentiment to "Thinking of You" as I may be needing a sympathy card soon. I also left out the vellum. I liked Maria's vellum layer, but I goofed when I was making my card. I was thinking the vellum went on top of everything. I glued my leaf squares down on the angular cut coloured pieces before I realized that the vellum should go between those two layers. I think it still looks nice.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Confetti White, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Old Olive, Ruby Red
SU Ink - Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Old Olive, Ruby Red
SU Stamps - Simple Sketches, Warmest Regards

0 comments: