Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Baby Teddy Bear

Natasha's card on the Clean & Simple blog was my inspiration for this card. My image was a little wider than hers so I didn't have enough room for the ribbon... the only ribbon I had that matched my colours was 5/8".


I tried using my Blender Pen to colour the bear, but the colour was way off. The bear on the left is with the Blender Pen and the one on the right is with the Aqua Painter. Both used Creamy Caramel ink.

Thanks for looking,
Kim
SU Card Stock - Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette Textured C/S
SU Designer Paper - Sweet Always
Other Paper - Bientang Watercolouring Paper
SU Ink - Creamy Caramel
Ink - Black StazOn
Stamps - I inherited the teddy bear from my sister-in-law; SU Greetings Galore
Accessories - Nestablities Rectangle and Scallop Rectangle in the Big Shot; Stampin' Dimensionals; Aqua Painter

0 comments: