Saturday, January 03, 2009

Make a Wish

Vera was so kind to leave a comment on my blog so I checked out her blog. She has lots of great cards and I saved a couple in my Favorites folder to use for inspiration.

I loved this card of hers and I knew that it would be a great layout to use for my almost 14 year old nephew's birthday that is later this month. Like so many stampers, I struggle making masculine cards. I think my nephew has received birthday cards with stars on every year since I started stamping! Hopefully he'll realize it is because I think he is a star. For the sentiment, I used my new Papertrey Ink Stamp set, Mixed Messages that Santa brought me. I think those little sentiments are going to be quite useful.



Here is what I did on the inside:


Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Baja Breeze Textured C/S, Kiwi Kiss Textured C/S, Very Vanilla, Pacific Point Textured C/S
SU Designer Paper - Muirfield
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps - Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages
Accessories - Stampin' Dimensionals, Cricut, Ziggy Painter - Silver, Silver Eyelets


Measurements - Circle 3 1/2", Patterned paper 2" wide, Stars - 3", 2 1/2", 2 ", 1 1/4"

0 comments: