Friday, January 02, 2009

Parisian Celebrate You

I used Chat's card as an inspiration. There is a Bravo Burgandy scallop below the Sage Shadow scallop. In the picture it looks like a shadow. I'm wondering if I should have layered the Parisian Summer Designer Paper with Sage Shadow rather than just putting a scallop on the bottom. What do you think? (I get a kick out of writing as I'm not sure that my blog is even read by anybody as I have seldom have a comment. I just feel like I'm talking to myself...)
Here's the inside. It looks like it isn't glued down at the bottom of the designer paper. I'll have to check that out.
Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Pink Pirouetten Textured C/S, Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, Sage Shadow
SU Designer Paper - Parisian Summer
SU Ink - Basic Black

SU Stamps - Greetings Galore
Accessories - 5/8" Ribbon in So Saffron (Buttercup from Pink Hedgehog Papercrafts); Su Markers (Pale Plum, Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron, Sage Shadow); Cricut; Cricut Design Studio Trial; Corner Rounder

0 comments: