Monday, January 05, 2009

One Flaky Mitten

I'm back to work today after two weeks holidays so I guess my card making is going to slow down... I've got one more card in my camera to post and hopefully I'll be able to make one tonight.

I used the Stay Put Bow for this card. I love how nicely this bow sits and think it will be the only way I tie bows for now on. The brad is from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts. It's great to have brads in every SU colour - so many choices!

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
SU Designer Paper - Old Olive
SU Ink - Chocolate Chip
SU Stamps - Flaky Friends
Accessories - Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Markers (Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Ruby Red), Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder, Old Olive Brad (Pink Hedgehog Paper Craft's Olive)


Measurements - Designer Paper Strip - 2" Wide, Very Vanilla Circle 1.5", Old Olive Circle 1.6"

0 comments: