Saturday, January 10, 2009

The World Over

Well, now that I am looking at the pictures of this card, I'm not sure that I like it all that much. I don't remember feeling that way when I made it. I can't look at it again in real life because I've given it away. (I've yet to get to the point of having a stash of cards that I've made. I'm usually making them for a purpose.)

I'm not sure I like the cutting around the snowmen and it looks like I need another layer behind the white Cuttlebug embossed snowflakes layer.

I thought about not posting this card, but since my main reason for this blog is for me to record my cards, I decided to go ahead and post it anyways. I do like the little embossed snowflake in the circle, but I would make the circle slightly smaller if I did it again. It was my way of getting around not having a snowflake punch or a Cricut cartridge with a snowflake. I almost bought the Sure Cuts A Lot program just so I could cut out a snowflake, but then decided I'd wait.

I should have another card in the next day or two as my niece's birthday is next week and I need to get a card in the mail.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Brushed Silver
SU Designer Paper - Prestwick
SU Ink - Basic Black
SU Stamps - The World Over
Accessories - Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder, Cricut, Cricut Design Studio, SU Markers (Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Garden Green, Close to Cocoa, Rose Red)

Measurements
3" Designer Paper Circle (Should have been bigger);
3 1/4" Night of Navy Circle;
3 1/2" Brushed Silver Circle;
1 1/2" Whisper White Circle for Snowflake

0 comments: