Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snowman Thank You

I like this colour combination - cool and soft looking. There's not much to say about this card as it is pretty self explanatory. I made it for my husband's, sister's mother-in-law who always sends us a gift each Christmas. I made the inside so I could write lots as I know she loves receiving letters - plus I wanted to cover the brad backs... they were an afterthought!
Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
SU Designer Paper - Bashful Blue
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps - Snowman - Provocraft - handed down to me from my sister-in-law; Sentiment from Greetings Galore
Accessories - Bashful Blue brads from
Pink Hedgehog Papercrafts; Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle Nestablities; Stampin Dimensionals; Ticket Corner Punch; Word Window Punch; Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder; SU Markers (Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Lavender Lace and Pumpkin Pie)

0 comments: