Sunday, January 25, 2009

Valentine's Day Love


I created this card for my sixteen year old daughter for Valentine's Day. I used Dawn's cute card for inspiration. My challenge is trying to recreate cards I love with the supplies and tools that I have.
I used my Cricut with the Cricut Design Studio trial software to create the scallop similar to Stampin' Ups scallop punch. My scallops are slightly smaller than Stampin' Ups so I'll have to adjust that for the next time. I also used the Cricut to create the scalloped circle, the circle and the hearts.
Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Riding Hood Red Texture, Pink Pirouette Textured, Kiwi Kiss Textured, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
SU Designer Paper - Bella Rose
Accessories - Cricut, Cricut Design Studio, Stampin' Dimensionals, 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Riding Hood Red Ribbon

Measurements

Scalloped Circle 1 1/2" Mini Monogram Cartridge
Kiwi Kiss Circle - 1 1/4" Mini Monogram Cartridge
Riding Hood Red Heart - 1 " George Cartridge
Whisper White Heart - slightly bigger than 1" - used Design Studio so I could make it slightly bigger, but not 1/4"
Letters - 1" George Cartridge

0 comments: