Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Masculine Card


I've sure been challenged lately as I've needed quite a few masculine cards. This one is for my nephew-in-law's birthday. I love the colours of this one! I used my Cricut and the Sure Cuts A Lot software to create the Little Leaves just like the Sizzlits Dies. I sure love that program. If you have any questions about how to use it, just drop me a line!

My inspiration for this card came from Mary Fish's card. I just love her blog and her cards... plus she has the cutest haircut in her profile picture :) !

It is not the best picture as it looks a little out of focus to me. Since the card must be in the mail today, this picture will have to do as my husband has our good camera on a trip and he won't be back until late tonight. Can you see the texture of the Kiwi Kiss paper and that the Not Quite Navy piece is raised?

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss Textured C/S, Whisper White
SU Designer Paper - Urban Garden
Ink - VersaFine Black Onyx
Stamps -
Papertrey Ink - Faux Ribbon
Accessories - Stampin' Dimensionals, Hodgepodge Hardware - Pewter, Corner Rounder Punch

0 comments: