Thursday, May 28, 2009

Butterfly Happiness


This card was inspired by Lisa's fridge magnets. Again I used my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot software to cut the butterflies. I placed the butterflies on a 5 inch square base of Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White. I like this paper for a white card base as it is slightly sturdier that Stampin' Up's Whisper White. I was excited to find the tiny self stick gems by Elmer's Sticky Jewels at Wal-Mart. The package I bought had 150 clear and 150 pink peel and stick rhinestones. You can also buy a package of clear and blue.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Base - PTI Stamper's Select White
SU Textured Card Stock - Kiwi Kiss, Pacific, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango
SU Designer Paper - Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango
Ink - VersaFine Black Onyx
SU Stamps - Heard from the Heart
Accessories - Elmer's Sticky Jewels

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very, very nice. You sure make me want that butterfly die cut for my Big Shot.