Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Washington Daisy


This card was inspired by Ashley's card box and cards. I REALLY wanted to make a card like the front of Ashley's box, but unfortunately I didn't have enough of the checkered Washington Apple DSP left. (I LOVE that paper!) So I used the flower from the box and the layout from her card and combined the two - therefore it isn't a total CASE!

I used my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot software to make the daisy. I cut it twice for each colour at four inches, three inches and two inches. I used my Cuttlebug Build-a-Flower in my Big Shot for the embossed center.

Thanks for looking,
Kim
SU Card Stock - Ridinghood Red Textured, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, So Saffron
SU Designer Paper - Washington Apple
Ink - VersaFine Black Onyx
Stamps -
PTI Faux Ribbon
Accessories - Making Memories Cyrstal Brad, Window Punch, Corner Rounder Punch

0 comments: