Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Good Luck Retirement

I created this card for my principal who is sort of retiring. I say sort of because he is retiring from our school district and has accepted a job as the head master of a private school. Since he is going to continue working, I didn't think "Happy Retirement" was an appropriate sentiment so I went with "Good Luck" instead. I just have two more retirement cards to make before the end of school.

I used Denise's card for inspiration. My Cricut came in handy for the circles, but I used my Nestabilities for the ovals.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Confetti White
SU Designer Paper - To the Nines Speciality
Ink - SU Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Stamps - SU - Lovely as a Tree, PTI -
Mixed Messages
Accessories - Always Artichoke brads from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts, Cricut, Oval Nestablities

0 comments: