Monday, August 10, 2009

Daisy Vase

I was very blessed to have my wonderful sister-in-law, Shelley and her son, Jacob here last week. Shelley is an awesome scrapbooker. We had the chance to make a few cards together. Shelley chose Mary's card for our inspiration. Here are our two versions:

Mine is the one on the left. I decided not to use the button and left off the vase base. I'm now wishing I had used the base and I'm thinking my sentiment should have been a little lower. I love Shelley's bright colours!

We used my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot software to make the daisies and vases. The centers of the daisies were embossed with the Cuttlebug Build-A-Flower. Shelley hadn't seen Nestabilities so we used the oval and scalloped oval in my Big Shot for our sentiments.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Mine
Card Stock - PTI Stamper's Select White, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry
SU Designer Paper - Cottage Wall
Ink - VersFine Black Onyx
Stamps -
PTI Mixed Messages
Accessories - Cricut, Big Shot, Nestabilities, Build-a-Flower

Shelley's
Card Stock - PTI Stamper's Select White, Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise
SU Designer Paper - Kaleidoscope
Ink - VersFine Black Onyx
Stamps -
PTI Mixed Messages
Accessories - Cricut, Big Shot, Nestabilities, Build-a-Flower, button

0 comments: