Saturday, August 15, 2009

Seeing Spots with Shelley

Shelley chose to use Chloe's card that I had saved to used for inspiration. I CASED it very closely, while Shelley went with a different colour combination using one of my all time favourite DSP - Sweet Always. Shelley had some problems with my Regal Rose ink pad as it stamped too dark. We found it better to stamp it off first. Actually, in the end, Shelley decided to just use my Stampin' Marker to colour the stamp and then huff on it before stamping. I love how neat her bow is... I ended up redoing mine after I had photographed the cards!


Thanks for looking,
Kim
Mine
Card Stock - PTI Stamper's Select White, SU Tempting Turquoise
SU Designer Paper - Pink Flamingo
SU Ink - Real Red
SU Stamps - Seeing Spots
Accessories - SU Tempting Turquoise Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, 3/4" Polka-Dotted Grosgrain Ribbon

Shelley's
Card Stock - PTI Stamper's Select White, SU Pumpkin Pie
SU Designer Paper - Sweet Always
SU Ink - Regal Rose
SU Stamps - Seeing Spots
Accessories - Elmer's Sticky Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1" Double Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

0 comments: