Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby Boy Sailboat


I haven't stopped stamping, I just haven't taken the time to get them on my blog. Hopefully this will change...

This card was inspired by Beth's card. My daughter needed a baby card for a shower last night so we sat down and created this one. I decided to make one along with her so I would have one in my stash. It uses the sailboat idea from the SU Nursery Necessities set. The half circle was cut with my Cricut at 1 1/2".
Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
SU Designer Paper - Bashful Blue
SU Ink - Chocolate Chip
SU Stamps - Short & Sweet
Accessories - So Saffron ribbon from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts, Chocolate Chip Corduroy button, Nestabilities, Cricut, Stampin' Dimensionals

0 comments: