Monday, December 21, 2009

Whimsical Snowman


I used a SVG file from A Wimsical Winter from myscrapchick.com to create this birthday card using SCAL software and my Cricut. It is for my cousin who's birthday is December 28th, so I thought a snowman would be fun. I hope it isn't too Christmasy... I left the star off of it!

This paper piecing project was a bit more challenging than my Paper Palz cards. First, I had to resize the file to get it to fit on a card. I failed and ended up making a snowman that was too big for a standard card so I had to make a larger card, create an envelope and use double the stamps to mail it! Oh well... The next challenge was gluing the itty-bitty parts like the buttons.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI Stamper's Select White for base, SU Whisper White, SU Lovely Lilac, SU Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, SU Only Orange, SU Tempting Turquoise
SU Designer Paper - Kaleidoscope
Accessories - Cricut, SCAL Software,
A Whimsical Winter SVG File, Basic Black Marker

0 comments: