Sunday, September 19, 2010

Banner Day Flower

I created this card for my soon-to-be 15 year old niece.  I used the flower from the Banner Day Clip Art set from Lettering Delights, which is a freebie right now.  Using Photoshop Elements, I separated the pieces and filled them in with black.  I then used my Sure Cuts A Lot software to trace and then cut each piece with my Cricut.  My colour choices were inspired by the actual colours used on the clip art.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the sentiment on the leaves.  I just put tape over the word I didn't want inked, inked the stamp and peeled off the tape.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select White, SU Rose Red, SU So Saffron, SU Taken with Teal
SU Designer Paper - So Saffron
SU Ink - Basic Black
SU Stamps - Birthdays Count
Accessories - Taken with Teal brad from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts

0 comments: