Thursday, December 30, 2010

D'Vine Swirls Dasher

Well, it had been a LONG time since I had posted and I'm trying to make up for that today.  I was quite busy making Christmas cards this past month.  I haven't made many Christmas cards in the past because I have had boxed cards to use up.  Well this year, I only had a few boxed cards left, so I've started creating cards to mail out... the five I have left will go to people that don't know that I make cards!   :0)  In 2011 I plan to make at least 3 cards a month so that I don't have this mad rush to try and get cards created plus written and addressed to send out!  You may wonder why post Christmas cards when the event is done.  Well, my main reason for this blog is for my own record of the cards I've made so I'm posting them.  Plus, maybe some of you are going to be like me and get a jump start on next year!  Good Luck!

Most of the Christmas cards that I've been making have been using the cute Dasher stamp that I received last year from my friend and demo, Erin.  What a cute stamp and so many great cards can be made with it!  The idea for this one came from Erika's card.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
SU Designer Paper - Merry Moments
SU Ink - Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Stamps - SU - Dasher, PTI - Faux Ribbon
Accessories - Nestabilites, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Martha Stewart clear gem stickers, D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder

Shawn, Sylvia, Debbie

0 comments: