Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mitten Card

Oh My!  I haven't posted since OCTOBER!  I have made a quite a few cards since then so my plan today is to get them up here on my blog.  One of my goals is to start 2011 with lots of things cross off of my "To Do List" and one of my goals for 2011 is not to make such big "To Do Lists"... sometimes I think I defeat myself before I even start!

I made this card for a friend of my mom.  She was so sweet to knit a special pair of extra warm mitts for me because my hands are always so cold.  I used a free pattern from My Scrapchick for the mitten box.  I just modified the jpg file using Photoshop Elements so that it would be a card rather than a box.  If you have a Cricut and either Sure Cuts A Lot software or Making the Cut software, My Scrapchick is a great source of SVG files.  It is worth signing up for their weekly newsletter as they have a free pattern each week as well as highlight their new releases.

Thanks for looking,

Kim

SU Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, Rose Red Whisper White
SU Designer Paper - Merry Moments
Ink - VersaFine - Onyx Black
Stamps - PTI Around & About Sentiments
Accessories - Cricut, Sure Cuts A Lot software, My Scrapchick file, 1 1/4" Punch, Foam Tape

0 comments: