Monday, October 04, 2010

Picture Frame Thank You

I created this card using the first Stampin' Up stamp set I bought - 5 years ago!  The idea to make a picture frame on the front of the card comes from a book that I looked at in a book store in San Francisco this summer.  Unfortunately, I didn't write down the title of the book to give the author(s) full credit.  This card is for a friend of my mom's who was so sweet to knit me a special pair of mitts because my hands are always so cold.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI Stamper's Select White, Bashful Blue, Pale Plum, Mellow Moss 
Ink - StazOn black Ink, SU Markers - Lavender Lace, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum
SU Stamps - Greetings Galore
Accessories - white brad, white eyelets, white beading wire, window punch

0 comments: