Thursday, December 30, 2010

Folded Christmas Tree

This idea for a Christmas tree intrigued me the first time I saw it on Connie's blog.  I don't have any long Christmas sentiments so I used a brush set in Photoshop Elements to create the sentiment.  I can't find the set on the Internet, but I believe I got it from scrapgirls.com.  It is called JHI Life Quotes3.  On my quest to find something for the top of the tree, I learned that you can emboss on top of brads, so my silver brad is now gold!

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
SU Designer Paper - Holiday Treasures
Accessories - Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, Gold embossing powder, Star brad,


Joyce

2 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Beautiful use of the folded tree! That is a great sentiment, too! Thanks for the link back to my blog!

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year Kim!!
Love your card!!! Have bookmarked it for future reference:)
Jennifer