Thursday, December 30, 2010

Glittery Snowflake

For this card, I used SCAL software to trace an image (actually a screen shot from the on-line catalogue) of the SU Original Dies - Snowflake #2 and then cut it out using my Cricut.  I used Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select card stock for the snowflake because it is so much thicker than SU.  Because it is so thick, I had to used the multicut feature to cut the image twice.  I used the Silver Tinsel embossing powder that was a hand me down from my sister-in-law.  I love how it sparkles!  This card was inspired by my friend, Erin's card
Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select card stock, SU - Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
SU Ink - Night of Navy, VersaMark
Stamps - PTI - Mega Mixed Messages
Accessories - Silver Tinsel embossing powder, Cricut, Sure Cuts A Lot software

Terry, Derek

0 comments: