Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Lost Card

It does feel good to clean up my picture files and post cards that I made a long time ago.  I created
 this one last year in July.  It must have been for one of my niece's wedding anniversaries.  I'm pretty sure I didn't post it on my blog before.  I coloured the flowers with my Stampin' Up markers and then spritzed them with water to give them that watercoloured look.

Thanks for looking,
Kim


Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select for base, Chocolate Chip
SU Designer Paper - Old Olive
SU Ink -  Hmmmm your guess is as good as mine!  This is why I should write my blog posts right after I create the card.  Lesson learned!
Stamps - Hero Arts S5033, PTI - Mega Mixed Messages
Accessories - So Saffron grosgrain ribbon from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts, Nestabilities

0 comments: