Monday, August 01, 2011

Cute Car!

My niece lives in Alberta and has been struggling to get her learner's permit for driving.  She has failed the test multiple times because she hasn't studied.  Her mother said that she was no longer paying for her to take the test.  I told Emma that if she passed the test in the next month, I would pay for the test.  She did it so I had to create a card for her in her favourite colour to send along with the cheque.  I picked this svg file up from here.  There was a problem with the on-line delivery of it, so the owner was so kind to refund me the dollar I spent to purchase the file.  I think they've corrected the problem and you certainly can't complain about their customer service.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Passion
Accessories - Cricut, SCAL software

0 comments: