Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pet Sympathy

I wanted to make a pet sympathy card for my stepmom, who recently had to put down her dog.  Beila, was a wonderful dog, who was very special to my dad, who passed away a few years ago.  The only dog stamp I have is much too cute for a sympathy card, so I decided to use a photo of Joyce and Beila.  In Photoshop Elements, I changed the photo to sepia and removed the background using the magic extractor.  I then printed up a quote that I found on the Internet.  It says,
"A dog is more than a pet
They enrich our lives,
and touch our hearts forever."

I'm sending the card along with the Willow Tree Angel of Friendship.

Angel of Friendship
 Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories - foam tape

Joyce

0 comments: