Saturday, July 09, 2011

Very Merry Wild Christmas

I REALLY want to have most of my Christmas cards made before December arrives.  I had wanted to make three a month, but here it is July and I'm only on my first one.  Well, at least I'm off work for July and August so hopefully I'll be able to get a few done.

Jenn's card provided me with the inspiration for my card.  Once again I used my Cricut to create parts of the card.  The scallop circle is just like SU scalloped circle punch.  Heather M. provided me with instructions on how to create a scalloped circle with a specific number of scallops plus she made me a 14 scallop scalloped circle that you can find here.  I also used my Cricut and SCAL software to create the green layer for the white piece punched from the word window punch as well as the green circle.

Thanks for looking,
Kim
SU Card Stock - Real Red, Whisper White, Glorious Green
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
SU Stamps - Wild About You, Short & Sweet
Accessories -  1 1/4" circle punch, word window punch, Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder, Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot software

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kim:
I was so happy to see a new card posted today! I love it!!
I, too, planned to have my Christmas cards done well in advance of December, but that plan isn't working out for me:(
Have a superb summer!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

So cute....let me know if there are any Christmas stamps or dies that you would like to borrow over the summer to reach your goal...not to worry if you don't get them done now the sun has joined us as we can get together in the early fall and go to town and get them done.
Cheers,
Erin