Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm on a roll now...

I've completed my SECOND Christmas card!  I'm not sure how many I'll have by December at this rate, but I know two people will get Christmas cards!!!

The colours I've used for this are not traditional Christmas colour, but I like them together.  I coloured the snowman with my Stampin' Up watercolor pencils and then blended it with my Blender Pen.  You can't really see in the picture, but I have put glitter on the snowflakes and the stars.

I received these stamps for my birthday from my mom back in April and I"m just using them now.  I love snowmen and this guy makes me smile.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select White (card base), Pacific Point, More Mustard, Whisper White
Ink - StazOn Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps - Staps Happen, Inc.  Tara Reed Designs - 20097 Jolly Snowman, Inkadinkadoo 99459 Merry Christmas
Accessories - SU Watercolor Pencils, SU Marker - More Mustard, Cricut, SCAL software, scallop square svg file, at you Spica - Twinkle at the Stars - Clear

0 comments: