Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Vintage Style

The card above is very much not my style, but I love it.  Many moons ago, I went over to Erin's house and Lisa helped me create a card in her style.  You can check out their blog here.  I've been saving this card for my mom's birthday, which is today.  I know she will love it as she is quite the seamstress and has taught me much of what I know about sewing. 
This is what I place on the inside of the card in the bottom right corner.  The stamp of the top of the spool of thread really reminds me of the old spools of thread from my Grandma's sewing basket that we had in our sewing box when I was growing up.

Since these were not my supplies, I really can't tell you who made them ... I think they may be Papertrey Ink.  If you really need to know, I'm sure Lisa could help you out.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Mom

0 comments: