Sunday, September 11, 2011

Birthday Cat

The other day on Splitcoast Stampers, there was a discussion about tips for using the Cricut and what cartridges to buy.  I almost chimed in that there is no need to buy cartridges because of software like Sure Cuts A Lot or Making the Cut.  Then I remembered that Provocraft, the malefactor of the Cricut has one a lawsuit that makes it illegal for the software developers to make software that will work with the Cricut.  It's too bad because when my Cricut dies (Hopefully not soon!), I'll be looking to replace it a cutter that will allow me to use software with it so I can cut almost anything I wish with it.

Today's card was cut using a doodle bat font called DB Animal Valentine that I purchased from ScrapNfonts a few years ago.  I just separated the parts in Sure Cuts A Lot and then cut away with my Cricut.  I've created the card for my niece who loves cats. 
Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select White for base, SU - Basic Black, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamp - Studio G from Michael's $1 bin
Accessories - foam tape

Becca

0 comments: