Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Delight in Life Anniversary

As I was creating this card, I was thinking that I should change the name of my blog or create a challenge that has something to do with using retired sets as that seems to be what I use on many of my cards.  I love all the new stuff out there, but since, as my husband once put it, I'm practical and sensible, I have a hard time buying a lot of new stuff when I have barely used the stuff that I have.

The idea for my card came from this card.  Surprisingly, I didn't use my Cricut at all for this card.  I'm in the middle of resticking my Cricut mats and I should get this card in the mail right away so I worked without my Cricut.  I created the scallop using 1 1/4" circles cut in half and then glued on the strip of Certainly Celery. 

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select White for base; SU - Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
SU Designer Paper - Delecate Dots
SU Ink - Bashful Blue
Stamps - SU - Delight in Life, PTI - Mega Mixed Messages
Accessories - 1 1/4" circle punch, Nestabilities, Sakura Gelly Roll White gel pen, Mat Pack, needle. SU Basic Pearl

Tom and Lilly

0 comments: