Thursday, September 15, 2011

Branch Out Birthay Wishes

Here's another one of those cards that I made quite awhile ago, took a picture of it and mailed it off without blogging about it.  This one wasn't so hard to figure out what I had used, but for the life of me I can't remember who I created it for. Thank goodness I've organized all the photos of all my "inspiration cards" using Diigo so I was able to easily find Silke's card that inspired the layout for this card and give her credit.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select White, SU - Old Olive, Regal Rose
SU Designer Paper - Georgia Peach
SU Ink - Regal Rose, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
SU Stamps - Branch Out, So Happy For You
Accessories - scoring blade on paper trimmer, corner rounder punch, foam tape

0 comments: