Sunday, September 04, 2011

Flaky Friends Jolly Christmas

I'm back to blogging.  I've made lots of cards (by my standards) in the weeks since I last posted, but I didn't have time to get them up on my blog.  I am getting smarter though because I made note of what I used as I made them!  Hopefully you'll be seeing quite a few cards from me over the next few weeks.

Julie's card was my inspiration for this card.  I love the "Flaky Friends" set, but I'm not sure I love the tiny bits to colour.  I'm also not sure how well this will mail with the little clothes pin... it will have to be a hand delivered card or one that gets tucked in a parcel.  Well, that is three Christmas cards done so far... oh, my!

Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select White for base, SU - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
SU Designer Paper - Jolly Holiday
Ink - StazOn Black, SU Markers - Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
SU Stamps - Flaky Friends
Accessories - 1 1/4 " circle punch, Cricut and SCAL software for 1 1/2" circles, clothes pin from the dollar store

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

My all-time favorite Christmas set. But, I do agree that the coloring can be tedius.
Great card - will go in my favorites, for sure:)
Happy Back to School week,
Jenn